If you are planning to move to Nova Scotia, you should consider a house by one of the best modular home builders in the province for a quickly-built, durable, affordable, and eco-friendly home.
We’ve formulated this list of the top modular home builders in Nova Scotia that stand apart from the rest, to help you find the perfect partner for your project.
Stones Superior Homes
Established in 1975, Stones Superior Homes is a local family-owned and operated modular builder serving the residents of Nova Scotia.
For over 40 years, the company has developed an exceptional reputation for delivering high-quality, energy-efficient, modular dwellings.
Furthermore, Stones Superior proudly sells Prestige Homes since that firm provides the most innovative design concepts for modular homes. This builder is committed to constructing affordable cottages and houses with elegance, style, and superior quality.
Why Choose Stones Superior Homes
- Nominated for the 2021 RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Awards.
- Won the highly-acclaimed SHARP Award for the “Best Air Tightness in New Home Construction” category and the Pictou County Chamber of Commerce Large Business of the Year Award.
- Well-known for its specialization in a wide range of architectural styles and award-winning home designs.
- Vast experience construction more than 1,000 homes.
- It offers superior comfort, healthier indoor air quality, a smaller carbon footprint, more energy efficiency in a house that’ll save you money long-term.
- Commitment to delivering the highest quality craftsmanship with personalized project management tailored to the unique needs of every client.
Famous for its mini and modular-designed Kent Homes, Citadel Homes is one of the leading modular home builders in Nova Scotia. Each Citadel dwelling is fabricated in a factory-like setting.
Once complete, your house is securely covered, transported to its new location, and assembled there. In addition, all Kent Homes are built to industry EnerGuide 83 (E-83) standards, resulting in lower heating bills.
The company also enables homeowners to customize the design according to their needs and preferences.
Why Choose Citadel Homes
- Offers innovative floor plans (including bungalows, two-story, mini homes, cottages, split entry, etc.) so homebuyers can easily personalize their home and get the layout they prefer.
- Commitment to constructing low-maintenance, energy-efficient and high-quality homes that last.
- All Citadel houses are built in a controlled environment free from weather elements.
Founded in 1973, today Prestige Homes has over 120 employees and has created a firm name for itself in the world of modular construction.
The company’s homes are sold through its network of authorized independent retailers throughout Maine and Atlantic Canada.
Each house is precision-engineered, and design and construction processes are incomparable, ensuring every prefabricated modular home exceeds the building codes of the average jurisdiction.
Prestige homes come in all shapes and sizes — cottages, two-stories, mini homes, multi-units, split-entries, ranches, and Cape Cods.
Why Choose Prestige Homes
- Has built over 14,000 houses in its almost 50 years of experience, allowing the company to make modular homes stronger, better, more energy-efficient, and long-lasting.
- Due to remarkable durability and energy efficiency, Prestige-built houses can save you money from day one and, over time, require less upkeep and maintenance.
- Homebuyers can customize each style to have its own tailored look, features, and design to meet their specs.
- All Prestige Homes are built to the same high standards.
Lloyoll Prefab designs and builds contemporary modular homes that are modern, beautiful, and blend harmoniously with their surroundings.
The expert design team creates unique dwellings while offering the same respect and passion you have for the splendor of the surrounding natural environment. Each Lloyoll structure uses raw materials to exude old-world craftsmanship and modern luxury.
The company uses an environmentally sensitive approach; from aesthetics to energy-efficiency, your new modular home will stand the test of time. Moreover, Lloyoll makes the process of building your dream home as enjoyable as living in it.
Its digital personalization tool empowers clients to configure the home they imagine easily. Simply pick your house model, customize the interior and exterior finishes, and select from various options that speak to you.
Why Choose Lloyoll Prefab
- Innovative lifestyle floorplans so that you can easily personalize your home and get the layout of your preference.
- A building process that is efficient, simple, and has a much lower carbon footprint than traditional home building.
- Lloyoll home systems are tested and proven to offer timeline and cost certainty.
East Coast Modern
East Coast Modern designs, builds, and distributes premium contemporary modular homes throughout the province. Built with superior design, premium finishes, and elite craftsmanship, East Coast Modern homes perfectly fit the stunning East Coast landscape.
Each abode is constructed by expert craftsmen and women and delivered to your location. Homes are move-in ready in as little as six months.
East Coast Modern boasts several lifestyle floorplans (including East Coast Modern Mod-1, East Coast Modern Mod-2, and Custom).
The East Coast Modern Mod-1 models features 1000-1100 sq. ft. of space. The East Coast Modern Mod-2s are 1,350-2000 sq. ft of home, while Modern Customs boasts over 2,000 sq. ft.
Why Choose East Coast Modern
- Provides innovative lifestyle floorplans so that you can easily personalize your home and get the layout of your preference.
- Its houses perfectly fit the stunning East Coast landscape and your personal tastes.
Choosing a Suitable Modular Builder in Nova Scotia
There are several reliable options for modular prefab homes in Nova Scotia. The builders we’ve highlighted are all phenomenal choices for a custom modular prefab house that suits your personal requirements and budget.
We closely examined each one of these modular home firms based on factors like floor plan availability, service area, customization ability, and included features. Whether you’re seeking sustainability or affordability, you can achieve both with these top options.
Some of these modular builders might sell to you direct, while others might work through a network of retailers. So, get in touch with your desired company before making a final decision.
Also, be sure to check out our list of the top sustainable builders in Nova Scotia, as several of the companies featured construct homes that are also modular, and may deliver to your area of the the province.