You may be surprised to learn that modular home properties in Wales are cheaper than in England. In fact, the overall cost of living here is estimated at 15% less than in the rest of the United Kingdom.
Our list of the best modular home builders in Wales will give you a good starting point for your research into the modular building market, and help you narrow down your search for the perfect builder to work with on your modular building project.
Below we’ve listed four modular builders in Wales focused heavily on reliable, quick, durable, and affordable modular construction that stand out from the rest of the pack.
The Wernick Group of firms has a huge and proud history dating back to 1934. Today, it is one of Britain’s most prominent independent vendors and manufacturers of mobile and modular homes.
Collectively, the group of Wernick firms offers the sale and rental of both temporary and permanent modular buildings, off-grid power solutions, and site accommodation. With 32 divisional offices and depots all over the United Kingdom, the company works extensively across the private and public sectors.
Presently, the Wernick Group comprises:
- Wernick Buildings Ltd
- Wernick Hire Ltd
- Wernick Event Hire Ltd (Trading as Wernick Events)
- Wernick Refurbished Buildings Ltd
- Wernick Power Solutions
Why Choose Wernick Buildings?
- 85+ years of experience building modular homes.
- ISO 14001:2015-certified, which is presently the highest award in the UK for environmental management systems.
- It’s committed to being a Carbon-Zero firm by 2040.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified, showing that 70% of timber used to construct its homes is sourced through sustainable means.
- Holds various other certifications, including MPBA, Competent Person Scheme, ISO 9001:2015, and Achilles UVDB.
Eco Homes Direct Ltd.
Eco Homes Direct has 100+ years of combined experience manufacturing low-energy modular homes based on the principles of airtight, well-engineered, insulated build systems.
This home builder focuses on the flexible design and solid construction of modular homes with specialists emphasizing robust and long-standing wall systems via the application of timber frames along with the latest airtightness and insulation techniques.
Additionally, the company handles bespoke, specialist projects and larger standardized developments to offer only the best quality craftsmanship throughout the entire process — from designing, planning, and manufacturing to on-site construction and management.
Why Choose Eco Homes Direct Ltd.
- The highly experienced team can help clients get modular homes that are energy-efficient, comfortable, and affordable.
- Follows Canadian Super Energy and Passive Haus Build concepts.
- 40+ years of experience in modular home airtightness technology and techniques.
- Uses a holistic approach to guarantee the high-quality performance of low-energy modular homes.
MODEX Spaces Ltd.
MODEX Spaces Ltd.‘s experience spans over 60+ years. Its structures are built stronger, in a faster time frame, and with less disturbance than an on-site built home.
The company also offers a selection of floorplans so homebuyers can choose a design that best meets their unique specifications.
Any of these plans can be altered, reversed, combined, or re-sized and work as an excellent starting point. There are no additional charges for making changes or creating your own plan from scratch.
Why Choose MODEX Spaces Ltd.
- Provides reliable, versatile, and affordable modular spaces.
- The company works closely with every client to create a building plan that meets both their specific needs and budget.
- From energy-efficient design to custom built-ins and quality craftsmanship, MODEX Spaces does it all.
- Accredited by SSIP and CHAS.
Picking the Top Modular Builder in Wales for Your Needs
Hopefully, this list gives you a clearer idea of which modular home builder best suits the needs of your Welsh construction project. If you have any questions regarding any of the companies we have outlined above or would like to learn more about them, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Just keep in mind that the right home builder can help you maintain the integrity of your home for the years to come. So, be sure to make a well-informed decision when you’re choosing a company to work with.