After extensive research and calculating what your energy savings could be, you’re readier than ever to purchase a ductless mini-split.
To save yourself the trouble of leaving the house, you’re opting to purchase one online. However, that also mean more research into the various ductless mini-split retailers available.
So, what are the best online shops for mini-splits? This article will provide all the information you need to make a well-informed decision when buying a mini-split heat pump online.
This article also contains some affiliate links. If you use them to make some purchases, it helps support the team here and allows us to keep making content on all things energy efficiency, renewable energy, and real estate ownership.
The Top Online Ductless Mini-Split Retailers
Here are the top online shops for ductless AC mini-splits. Keep reading for more information on these companies, including the types of mini-splits you can purchase, financing and returns.
Beginning our list is HVACDirect.com, which specializes in heating and cooling solutions of all kinds. Those include standard air conditioners, heaters, ductless mini-splits, fans, and fireplaces.
You can select from various categories to suit your cooling needs, including single-zone, two-zone through eight-zone mini-splits! The unmitigated cooling power you’d get out of an eight-zone unit would be suitable for large homes and commercial properties alike.
Are you moderately experienced with heat pumps, and you’d rather DIY your cooling? HVACDirect.com carries DIY mini-split systems as well.
You can also count on HVACDirect.com for all your ductless heat pump accessories, from mounting covers to drain products, installation kits, outdoor and indoor equipment, copper line sets with fittings, etc.
HVACDirect.com proudly offers pay-over-time zero-percent financing with Bread. You can find out your payment rate through the HVACDirect.com website. The monthly payments are affordable, and you won’t face any repayment penalties either.
The AC Outlet is the place to shop online if your home desperately needs better cooling.
You can choose from all nature of cooling here, including commercial, mini-split systems, packaged systems, packaged terminal systems, portable AC systems, and more.
This online mini-split supplier offers all the parts for your ductless system, including outdoor compressors and indoor air-handling units. This variety lets you mix and match these components to find the most affordable and compatible combo.
You can also shop for single-zone and multi-zone systems, including two-zone and three-zone units available from all your favorite manufacturers. They include Daikin, Mitsubishi, Gree, Cooper & Hunter, Tosot, and others.
If you have the means, the knowledge, and the money, you can even buy custom-built systems. We wouldn’t advise this for first-time mini split owners, though.
Do you need to stock up on parts and accessories? The AC Outlet carries more of what you need, including condensate traps, safety disconnect switches, condensate drain lines, wall mount brackets, copper lines, flare connections, and bracket support tools.
More than 17,000 products are eligible for free shipping, and The AC Outlet promises lower prices than its competitors.
You can also protect your equipment under a five-year parts warranty if you register for the contract within 60 days of getting your mini-split installed.
AC Wholesalers retails HVAC solutions like heaters, air conditioners, mini-splits, water heaters, and more. You can choose from more than 21,000 unique products.
The variety of mini-splits includes single-zone, two-zone, three-zone, four-zone, and five-zone systems. You can shop for floor-mounted equipment, ceiling-recessed systems, and wall-mounted units. You can even narrow down your options by the output of the system in British thermal units or BTUs.
AC Wholesalers stocks the top brands, including Daikin, Fujitsu, Durastar, Mitsubishi, LG, and GE. Choose from 3,000 mini-split products on the site.
If you’re a little short on cash, AC Wholesalers offers several financing options. You can finance with Synchrony if you have a Synchrony credit card and your purchase is at least $299.
If you don’t have a Synchrony credit card, that’s okay. You can always use Affirm if your purchase is at least $249 or more. Once you’re approved with Affirm, you can enjoy monthly payments at a lower rate which make it easier and more affordable to pay back your mini-split.
AC Wholesalers also offers free shipping on many qualified products on its website to 48 of the 51 states in the US. Products under $199 are usually not eligible for free shipping, nor is oversized equipment.
The last online shop for ductless mini-splits we’ll look at is eComfort, which specializes in HVAC systems of all types.
You have your pick between mini-splits that only cool your home or those that offer both heating and cooling. Single-zone units are available, as are two-zone, three-zone, four-zone, and five-zone systems.
The cooling and heating power of eComfort’s offerings start as low as 6,000 BTUs through 60,000 BTUs, which is quite the jump! Choose from floor-mounted, ceiling-suspended, ceiling cassette, or floor-standing units from top brands such as GE, Daikin, Fujitsu, Durastar, Mitsubishi, and LG.
If you spend more than $199 on your order and you live within the lower 48 states in the US, you can enjoy free shipping on your order from eComfort.
eComfort works with Synchrony to offer financing on orders of $299 or over with your Synchrony credit card. You can also rely on Affirm financing for orders over $249, no Synchrony card required.
Amazon is one of those companies that truly needs no introduction. You probably rely on this retail giant to buy other everyday essentials, including food, clothes, and supplies, so why not your ductless mini-split as well?
You can browse a selection of systems on Amazon’s website from brands such as Senville, Pioneer, Klimaire, Cooper & Hunter, Daikin, and so many more. In addition, you can conveniently organize your search results by customer review ratings and price.
Although Amazon doesn’t offer any kind of financing, if you’re an Amazon Prime member, you might be able to get free shipping on your mini-split!
Here are the top 5 bestselling mini splits on Amazon right now as well:
- [ENERGY EFFICIENT COOLING] This 9000 BTU/h, 19 SEER2, 110-120V, ETL Listed, AHRI Certified pre-charged air conditioner unit features a ductless mini split inverter plus system with a heat pump (up to 5℉/-15℃) and DC Inverter technology provides up to 30% power savings.
- [AMPLE COVERAGE] This unit provides cooling and heating for up to 400 Sq. Ft and able to work in environments as low as 5 degrees Fahrenheit. Full installation kit included (Standard size 1/4" & 3/8" outer dimension copper pipes). The length for drain pipe is 78.7".
- [STRONG SYSTEM] This air conditioner is designed with several smart functions that make it easy to use: 4D air flow(up-down left-right), I feel mode, 24 hour timer, sleep mode, eco energy saving mode, multiple fan speeds, turbo function, heating, cooling, dry and auto modes. Maximum Fuse Size is 25A.
- [SMART SENSOR] The unit will sense room temperature at the remote control, instead of at the indoor unit during cooling mode. It then adjusts airflow and temperature accordingly, resulting in the ultimate in personal comfort control and energy savings.
- [QUIET OPERATION] This air conditioner is ultra silent at only 41 dBa. The unit provides equal airflow in every part of your room and can adjust to 60-90 degrees Fahrenheit to suit your comforts in just a few minutes.
- High Efficiency Diamante Ductless Mini Split Inverter Heat Pump System
- Use for both cooling and heating: 9000 BTU/hour with 20 SEER and 10. 5 HSPF efficiency
- Diamante series carries a full line of low-ambient wall-mounted mini splits with capacities ranging from 9,000 BTU/hour to 36,000 BTU/hour for various residential and light commercial applications
- Complete system set including: indoor (fan coil) section, outdoor (condenser) section, wireless remote controller with remote holder, 16 ft. L line set with other installation accessories, free vibration absorber feet for the condensing unit
- Voltage: 115V, 60Hz, 1Ph
- Smart Cooling: Control your Muse AC even when you're out of the house with the Gree+ app and enjoy a cool breeze upon arriving home on a hot day. Plus, with voice control through Alexa or Google Assistant, changing the settings is a breeze.
- Efficiency Meets Savings: With a SEER2 rating above 20, the new Muse Series is built to be energy efficient, saving you up to 62 Percent on energy costs compared to low-SEER2 units. The higher the SEER2 rating, the more efficient your unit is, making the Muse Series a smart and cost-effective choice for your home cooling and heating.
- Advanced Compressor: The upgraded compressor in the Muse Series provides stable performance under extreme weather conditions. Enjoy powerful cooling in summer with a max operating temperature of 122 Degree F or stay warm in winter with a minimum operating temperature of -13 Degree F.
- Upgraded Package: TOSOT has upgraded the Muse's package to ensure safe delivery and protect against heavy shocks and crashes during shipping, ensuring your package arrives in perfect condition.
- Noiseless Night: With operating noise between 24dB and 34dB, the Muse Series provides a peaceful night's sleep. Activate sleep mode to ensure the temperature stays comfortable throughout the night.
- Cooper&Hunter Mia Series 12,000 BTU 20.5 SEER, 21.4 SEER2, 230V, 1 Ton, Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner Heat Pump UL Listed, AHRI Certified, WiFi Ready (Additional USB adapter is required but NOT included)
- Pre-charged with refrigerant. Works for heating with ambient temperature up to 5F°
- System comes with an Installation Kit including 16ft Pre-Flared and Insulated Copper Line Set, 16ft Communication Wires between Indoor and Outdoor unit, Small Accessories and a 16ft Drainage Extension. This is not a DIY equipment, professional installation is required.
- Whisper Technology for Quiet Operation, Great for Bedrooms, Additions,Living Rooms and Commercial Applications.
- You are well protected by a 7 year warranty on the compressor, a 5 year parts warranty. This is not a DIY system, professional installation and warranty registration is required.
- 12,000 BTU, 208/230V Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioner with Cooling and Heating, 16.8 SEER, Inverter Technology
- Quiet operation, great for bedrooms, additions, living rooms and commercial applications. A great way to heat and cool your home all year round.
- Including 16' Copper Line Set and communication wires as pictured.
- Inverter Compressor by Toshiba - 5 Year Warranty. Professional installation is required.
- LED Display, Self Diagnosis, Intelligent Defrost & Pre-Heating
When improving your home any other way, you already trust Home Depot, so why not rely on the retailer for your next mini-split system?
You can select from single-zone, two-zone, three-zone, and four-zone systems from Home Depot in all sorts of types, including DIY and mini-splits with heat pumps for heating and cooling the home.
Your favorite brands are all represented here, including the heavy hitters such as Bosch, Panasonic, MR COOL, Ramscond, and Gree.
Home Depot offers free in-home consultations with a professional to discuss installation so you can ensure your system is installed right.
You can also count on home improvement brand Lowe’s when shopping for your ductless heat pump online.
Select from more than 100 mini-split models from renowned brands such as Dial Manufacturing, Commercial Cool, BHI, Royal Sovereign, DuctlessAire, MRCOOL, and Bosch.
You can narrow down your options by unique metrics such as system voltage, max coverage area, and included features like low-voltage compensation, fan-only, auto shutoff, and auto-cooling.
With its tagline of “comfort delivered,” Total Home Supply could be just what you’re looking for to take care of all your cooling needs.
You can browse an extensive selection of products, including gas logs, dehumidifiers, unit heaters, water heaters, window air conditioners, VTAC units, mini-splits, and standard air conditioners.
Total Home Supply carries the top brand names in mini-splits, including Panasonic, MRCOOL, LG, GE, Friedrich, and Daikin. The available ductless systems are single-zone or multi-zone units with a cooling power of between 16,000 and 38,000+ BTUs.
Some of the models even include a heat pump with a capacity between 16,000 and 38,000 BTUs. DIY systems are available, including components for building your own perfect system.
To keep your new mini-split running its best, you can rely on Total Home Supply for all the accessories you could need. Options include insulated lines, smart thermostats, quick disconnect switch kits, remote controls, couplers, line set covers, condenser stands, condensate removal pumps, wall brackets, Wi-Fi modules, and more.
No matter the product you order through Total Home Supply, it’s eligible for free shipping. No wonder the company earned an A+ rating as an accredited business from the Better Business Bureau or BBB.
You can also buy a ductless mini-split online through Alpine Home Air Products. Options include single-zone, two-zone, three-zone, four-zone, and five-zone systems.
The available units provide both heating and cooling power for keeping comfortable throughout all four seasons.
To make your online shopping even easier, Alpine Home Air Products allows you to narrow down your options by cooling capacity up to five tons or more than 50,000 BTUs. You can also browse by style, including wall-mounted, low-wall, floor-ceiling, or ceiling cassette-style units.
Stock up on all the mini-split accessories you need at Alpine Home Air Products, including multi-strand communication wires, adapters, drain hoses, split phase surge protectors, thread and gasket sealant, wall brackets, Wi-Fi adapters, and even entire installation kits for DIY AC mini split assembly and mounting.
The company offers free shipping on equipment orders in 48 states. It will take one to five business days for your system to get to you.
However, if you get your order for an in-stock item in by 1 p.m. central time, it will ship the same day!
Next on our list is PowerSave AC, which specializes only in mini-spits (unlike HVACDirect.com). You can shop single-zone, two-zone, three-zone, four-zone, and five-zone systems from Innovair.
These mini-splits do more than cool. The inclusion of a heat pump allows your mini-split to seamlessly switch from heating to cooling, so you can use it for a more comfortable house year-round.
PowerSave AC makes it easy to find a suitable unit for you. You can shop by zone or by the application area in square feet. You can also choose the system’s function, such as heating and cooling or just cooling.
With PowerSave AC’s energy savings calculator, you’ll easily be able to crunch some numbers to gauge how much your new AC mini split will save you.
Got air curtains? PowerSave AC sells those and all the accessories you need to get your new mini-split up and running. You can buy line cover kits, replacement lines, outdoor brackets, Wi-Fi adapters, and more.
All orders within the domestic US include free delivery. You can also pay zero percent APR financing through Affirm for up to 18 months. Once you begin paying for your unit, the monthly payments remain affordable.
Headquartered on the East Coast, you can shop Got Ductless products from almost anywhere in the country with the power of the internet.
The variety of mini-splits available includes single-zone and multi-zone systems from brands such as LG, Daikin, Fujitsu, and Mitsubishi.
If you’re having difficulty narrowing down your options, don’t fret—Got Ductless has a section on its website where you can provide information about your room, such as the room width, height, number of windows, number of people, the level of insulation, and room type.
Even better, you can save each room setting to determine how much cooling you need per room! Got Ductless will recommend a mini-split by BTU capacity. It’s a handy little tool for sure.
Also remarkable is whether you want to install your system yourself or let a pro do it, Got Ductless has resources and information for both scenarios.
The company can even connect you to a certified pro installer who will get the indoor air-handling unit, the wiring, and the outdoor compressor up and running so you can enjoy a more comfortable home immediately.
If you find that you’re not pleased with anything you order from Got Ductless, you can ask for a refund within 30 days of your purchase. However, the product must remain in its original packaging and unused to be eligible.
You will incur a processing fee of 15% for a returned item. Even if you get a refund on the product, that fee still applies.
At Mini Split Warehouse, all your mini-split needs are taken care of.
You can shop for systems aplenty here, including single-zone and multi-zone units. In addition, floor and ceiling cooling, ducted cooling, and ceiling cassette cooling are also available.
The multi-zone systems include two through nine-zone models. That’s right, nine-zone cooling! That’s the most cooling power of all the online shops we’ve discussed.
DIY systems are also available for the handy-people among us who want to give that a go.
Mini Split Warehouse is also your one-stop shop for mini-split accessories, including flare unions, service port adapters, drain lines, Wi-Fi controllers, PVC line covers, condensate pumps, freon, and more. Many products and accessories are eligible for free shipping.
You also have a lot of payment options at Mini Split Warehouse, and we mean a lot. You can pay by cash, by phone, with Chase QuickPay, by bank transfer, by check, with Zelle transfers, and by credit card.
Synchrony financing is available, and you can also put some items on layaway so you can order them now and pay for them later.
If you want to buy a ductless mini-split online, you have plenty of reputable shops in which to do so. Many offer free shipping, special financing, and warranties to make the expense of their units more palatable.
Best of luck!
Attainable Home, LLC participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, where some of the links in our articles earn us a small commission. Feel free to use them or not, the pricing does not change either way, but it does help support the team here.