I was honored to speak with Dalip Jaggi, a serial entrepreneur and co-founder of Revive Real Estate on their podcast recently. Revive is a fast-growing, tech-based real estate company that helps homeowners extract the maximum value from their homes through home renovations. You can read more about how exactly they help you here.
The podcast talks about all things solar, netzero housing, EV charging, phantom power loss, measuring your own electrical usage, and a lot more. The 31-minute podcast is a casual conversation that helps clear out a lot of the noise in the industry and to help move us towards a simpler way of approaching becoming more sustainable.
To listen to the full episode, you can click here to listen in Apple Podcasts.
Borrowed from Revive, and to not reinvent the wheel, here are the show notes as well:
Erin Shine is the founder of Attainable Home. He’s a real estate business owner and investor passionate about building net-zero attainable housing. Hear how to save clients money through sustainability, the modifications needed to hit net-zero, the biggest energy users, how to watch how much energy you’re using, and tests you can do in your homes. This episode covers everything from solar panels to Teslas. Here’s a small sample of what you will hear in this episode:
- How many homes has Erin made more sustainable?
- What number do you need to get under to be net-zero?
- Is there any gas in the home?
- How do induction stoves compare to gas stoves?
- What sustainability advice does Erin have for real estate professionals?
- How much energy does HVAC use?
- What’s the difference between different EV chargers?
- How does Dalip’s electric setup compare?
Check out the episode and show notes below for much more detail.
- Real talk, with Erin Shine
- [0:12] Welcome back to Real talk, with Realtors
- [0:17] Revive Concierge
- [0:27] Podcast
- [0:38] Connect with Erin at AttainableHome.com
- [1:24] How did he get into real estate?
- [1:54] Solar panels
- [2:13] Recession
- [2:43] Net-zero
- [3:42] How many homes has Erin made more sustainable?
- [4:22] EV (Electric vehicle), Tesla Model 3
- [4:56] What number do you need to get under to be net-zero?
- [6:02] Is there any gas in the home?
- [7:09] HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning)
- [9:17] Amazon
- [11:42] How do induction stoves compare to gas stoves?
- [14:58] What is Dalip’s electric setup like?
- [16:25] Smart thermostats
- [17:54] The Home Depot
- [19:00] What sustainability advice does Erin have for real estate professionals?
- [20:47] ROI (Return on investment)
- [23:42] Tax credit
- [24:08] What’s the difference between different EV chargers?
- [26:10] Tesla app
- [27:14] Sense
- [28:17] Emporia
- [30:12] Connect with Erin at AttainableHome.com
- [31:12] Maximize your real estate profit at iloverevive.com
- [31:17] Make sure to follow Real talk, with Realtors on your favorite podcast spot and leave us a 5-star review on Apple Podcasts
- Theme Song: Groovy Funky Soul by NILLY NELL
What is Real talk, with Realtors?
There’s been a tremendous amount of innovation in the real estate industry for homeowners. As a homeowner today, there are more options available than ever before. In this show, we break down these amazing solutions with real estate professionals, and jam on when these programs are applicable and how they benefit the homeowner. Hosted by Dalip Jaggi and presented by Revive, your real estate concierge for maximizing profit.
How do I maximize my real estate profit?
Thanks for listening to Erin Shine on Real talk, with Realtors. Visit iloverevive.com to leverage our expertise and capital to maximize profits and convenience for home sellers.